Praying for my best
friend
Chi-son
Leaving Chi-son in a classroom of Taiwan Normal University, I rushed to Long-shan Temple to plead with Bodhisattva and Heavenly Mother to bestow a good fortune on this unlucky man, for he ought to deserve something good after his severe trials and intolerable strain. Staggering through the thorny road to achieve his ultimate goal for almost ten years, yet he seldom reaps a good harvest of his herculean effort becasue the merciless results always frustrate him and balk at his premeditated plans. As his good and loyal friend, I do worry about him, but I CAN'T DO ANYTHING. The only thing I can do is to beg for the blessing and mercy of gods. I invoked Bodhisattva and Heavenly Mother and prayed that "good fortune seldom falls on this genial and considerate, compassionate and honest man, so please help him this time and let him get the job." This man of great moral integrity always helps and encourages me whenever I am in low spirits and when my life was at its nadir; thus, he should be rewarded for his efforts.
I wish my best friend can gain whatever he wants, attain his goals, and, most importantly, lead an easy life forever.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home