
I am forced to sit silently cogitating on my thesis every day, though I am not personally enthusiastic about the so-called academy. My classmate, Old Head, has given up his drawn-out thesis and decided to fulfill his military service. Indeed, his courage becomes a great temptation for me, but I will get through this drudgery, no matter how arduous it is. Whenever I feel anxious about the stagnation of my thesis and frustrated by my ill organization, I would remind me of my high school teacher, Sister Wu, to whom my thesis is dedicated; thus, I can't give up!
I hope that, although I have been numb with fear, uncertainty, and anxiety, for the sake of my nightmarish past, Bodhisattva, who saves and pities people in trouble, can bestow his wisdom on me to let me strive toward the ultimate goal.

1 Comments:
要堅強繼續奮戰下去阿!你一定辦得到的!
等未來當上教授後,解救身陷水深火熱的研究生,成為教育界的一盞明燈吧!
Post a Comment
<< Home